Tube Rack mounted equivalent to a Kemper profiler or Axe FX

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tube Rack mounted equivalent to a Kemper profiler or Axe FX

Is there a rack mounted (something like a tube power amp), (with great amps simulations and FX) equivalent to a Kemper profiler or Axe Fx, with "TUBES" in it. Or it makes no sense?
    Something like a Digitech GSP 2101.

I've heard of pro players putting some tube/DY box to give a more organic sound.

Please let me know. I have decided that due to versatility and many other reasons i won't get a tube head and cabinet.
    Last edited by johnatanasoff; 02-21-2017, 11:29 PM.

That may happen some time. I used to use a tube buffer prior to my Digitech 1101 which did really warm up and tube-print the sound.
    The closest today may be that Bogner-Line6 amp - which doesn't really that sound that perfect to me. Get a midi tube preamp, a Lexicon and a stereo (tube) power amp. Th BIAS (amp-sim) co. is rather affordable otherwise.

Comment

Originally posted by Guitarist View Post
      That may happen some time. I used to use a tube buffer prior to my Digitech 1101 which did really warm up and tube-print the sound.
      The closest today may be that Bogner-Line6 amp - which doesn't really that sound that perfect to me. Get a midi tube preamp, a Lexicon and a stereo (tube) power amp. Th BIAS (amp-sim) co. is rather affordable otherwise.
      Thinking Axe Fx!

Comment

With digital, latest is greatest. I actually bought BIAS for my mac and it sounds pretty good and they sell a rack now (effects, not sure if inc.): https://www.positivegrid.com/bias-rack/

Comment

Axe Fx for all kinds of uses is the best!

Comment

Working...
          X