Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mads Vox ac30c2

Hi Guys
    looking to mod a Vox ac30c2. things you have done that worked great.
    thanks

just to let you guys know this is Vox ac30c2x with Mercury PT and OT Transformers. Weber 30w Alnico Blue Dog and Weber 30w Alnico Silver Bell. Birch Cabinet with Resist Reverb. looking for Caps and Resistor upgrades.

Comment

Originally posted by bacardi11 View Post
      just to let you guys know this is Vox ac30c2x with Mercury PT and OT Transformers. Weber 30w Alnico Blue Dog and Weber 30w Alnico Silver Bell. Birch Cabinet with Resist Reverb. looking for Caps and Resistor upgrades.
      Yes, yes, yes, we remember this from last week. You said the amp sounded fantastic. I'm sure with mercury this and weber that, it's all that and a bag of chips. The consensus here was "leave it alone!" IOW, if it sounds good, it IS good.

I'm sure you will find plenty of "professional advice how to screw up a perfectly good amp" on other websites. Here, not so much. Have fun. Good luck. And don't forget to practice your guitar.
      This isn't the future I signed up for.

Comment

leo
        your right the amp sound great why mess it up your right. my brother use the amp in NYC guys ask what did we do to this amp.

Comment

Originally posted by bacardi11 View Post
          my brother use the amp in NYC guys ask what did we do to this amp.
          Kool, don't let out the magic. What's your brother's band?
          This isn't the future I signed up for.

Comment

amp

Greg Mazz and the Heat

Comment

Working...
            X