No announcement yet.

Tone Kraft

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If there is anything we (Mojotone) can help with just let us know. We've been selling pickup parts for years and years with the best selection around!

Comment

Still Not Shipped

Originally posted by zparts View Post
      If there is anything we (Mojotone) can help with just let us know. We've been selling pickup parts for years and years with the best selection around!
      As soon as I get this settled. You can be sure I won't use Tone-Kraft again. Still no reply from them. Going on three weeks. Many emails & contact us request. They printed a shipping label Thursday, but have not shipped anything. Like that helps. Really poor/terrible customer service. I don't care how many emails they get a day. If they/he can't answer mine, what good does it do me. I hate being frustrated. Just filed a dispute with PayPal. Will see what good that does.

Comment

Originally posted by zparts View Post
        Do you still not clean your flatwork?
        Does it still come with the brown goo?
        Tone-Kraft does clean their flatwork.
        Just a thought, but that may be why they are so busy?
        Last edited by big_teee; 05-29-2019, 05:33 AM.
        "If Hitler invaded Hell, I would make at least a favourable reference of the Devil in the House of Commons." Winston Churchill
        Terry

Comment

Still not a word from Tone-Kraft. 6 days since a shipping label was created, ( which stated 3 days to delivery) and it still has not even shipped. Going on three weeks since ordered. No response to any request.

Comment

Finally got my order after 23 days! And never any communication, and I got both orders at the same time, but paid shipping for two orders. No "sorry it took so long" or any explanation. Will have to think hard before placing another order with him. Mojo will be my first consideration.

Comment

Originally posted by R G View Post
              Finally got my order after 23 days! And never any communication, and I got both orders at the same time, but paid shipping for two orders. No "sorry it took so long" or any explanation. Will have to think hard before placing another order with him. Mojo will be my first consideration.
              This is why I bought my own laser last year.

Comment

That would be nice! That's the way to do it.

Comment

Originally posted by Revel
                  Which laser cutter is this?
                  Epilog Mini 18 40 watt. Used, it cost me $10,000.
                  Bought it last Thanksgiving.

Yes, I will cut and sell flatwork.

Comment

Originally posted by WolfeMacleod View Post
                    Epilog Mini 18 40 watt. Used, it cost me $10,000.
                    Bought it last Thanksgiving.

Yes, I will cut and sell flatwork.
                    Great! When will you start selling them...flatwork I mean.

Comment

If you need any pricing, please communicate pricing with PMs.
                      T
                      Last edited by big_teee; 06-13-2019, 05:57 AM.
                      "If Hitler invaded Hell, I would make at least a favourable reference of the Devil in the House of Commons." Winston Churchill
                      Terry

Comment

There are laser equipped shops all over including some DIY subscription workshops. Lots of these lasers still use Corel draw files which are pretty basic to create. The trick is that the operator can adjust things like hole diameters on the fly so you can test fit your magnets in the first bobbin on the spot before cutting out the rest.

Comment

Working...
                        X