Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Behringer sl3242fx-pro dead left output

Hi
    im having hard time figuring out what is wrong with my behringer mixer. The problem is that I can't get the main output(this one has joined L & R) to output any Left sound.some noise but not real sounds.Adding to that there is no blinking on the left led strip only right.
    Already found ultible threads about this issue with sl2442 and figured out it would be the op amp so I removed one from the 24 line and soldered it onto the IC51 spot reasoning for that was that it gave different reading when measuring the resistanse (propably not the right way to check op amps) It would be really cool to get this mixer to work so really hoping somebody could help me.
    ps. main output does give out left when using solo and the left led strip also works. Also I don't speak english natively so please don't give me hard time for that.

Welcome to the place!

Near the main outputs, there are 2 jacks labeled "Main Insert". Plug a 1/4" cable into the first click of those TRS jacks and see if you get signal out. It could be as simple as a switching jack that needs cleaning.
    "I took a photo of my ohm meter... It didn't help." Enzo 8/20/22

Comment

yeah that works but when im using that it works even when main is fully down(as I suspect it should do)

Comment

If you have signal out of the insert jacks, my next suspect would be the master fader itself. Trace signal into and out of the fader to see if it gets lost there. You can also check the resistance of the fader wiper to the ends and see if it's open.

Comment

Hmm I think I can be shure that it's the master fader since moment ago when I accidentally pressed the slider down it gave also left output

Comment

Check the back of the fader. Sometimes, especially if they get smacked on the fader knob, the wafer on the rear of the fader gets pressed out of the fader body. Often, you just have to clamp it back up tight using the little tabs. If that all looks good, it's probably time to replace the fader.

Comment

Okay thanx

Comment

Okay just woke up and I took a look of that fader and everything seems to be okay no visible damage or anything other strainge next replacing it with new fader or what should I do

Comment

I also have measured resistanse of te fader from the backpins and it seemed normal (no difference beetweed L&R ) I will check it againg when I get from school

Comment

Okay so have been doing some stuff
                    First of all I re soldered the op amp on its place. Should be fine now then, I have tried to play somethig in trough multiple channels and listened to it trought the headphone port. It was really crappy quality until I randomly plugged 1/4" to one of the inserts and after that to main output. The ledstripes started to give feedback and the headphone sound became much cleaner. But when I tried to control the volume with main fader it made no difference ti light or headphone sound going to check next if it affects the main out volume. I assume the problem is somewhere beetweed fader and output or something
                    Zen

Comment

Working...
                    X