Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Peavey CS 800 Schematic Needed - Not sure of Series

Mates...

I have a Peavey CS 800. I am not sure which series this is. I do not see a date on the amp. Can you please identify this for me?

I have been on this site looking for schematics. I found a couple but did not see any C series- not sure if this is what I have.

BTW... the amp is old, dirty, swings a signal on both channels. But, there are some issues that I would like to address before donating this amp to a good cause.

Thanks in advance!
    Attached Files
    It's not just an amp, it's an adventure!

Peavey_CS-800_(C-Series,_7-79)_Schematic.pdf
    Experience is something you get, just after you really needed it.

Comment

Thanks Nick... but I cannot open the pdf. Can you zip the file and repost?

Comment

Ok!

Peavey_CS-800_(C-Series,_7-79)_Schematic.zip
        Experience is something you get, just after you really needed it.

Comment

Thanks!

Comment

That is not a C series, this is the newer "wind tunnel" version. Look for CS800X. Or call customer service at Peavey tomorrow.

A, B, and C versions are the older kind. They are one rack space taller, and have no cooling vent on the front. This is called a wind tunnel because there is a large screene vent in front with internal air guides to funnel air through the heat sink and out the rear.

This is very similar to CS900 and CS1000.

What does it call itself on the serial number plate on the bottom?
            Education is what you're left with after you have forgotten what you have learned.

Comment

Thanks Enzo...

Serial Number 00-05262860
              Model CS 800 and something that looks like an X but it also has a horizontal line through it.

I found MEF Thread T39722. It contained some schematics and I found what I needed.

I didn't think this was an X model because I once had a Peavey CS 800X and that is what it showed on the front panel.

I am going to open a separate thread on my fixer upper amp. There are a couple small issues that I need to address.

Tom

Comment

Yes, those are for CS800X.
                Education is what you're left with after you have forgotten what you have learned.

Comment

Working...
                X