• Eliminating the vibrato part of the circuit from a Deluxe amp

Hi All,
    If the two wires from the Deluxe AB763 are removed,

Click image for larger version

Name:	DeluxeWithoutVibrato.JPG
Views:	1
Size:	126.5 KB
ID:	871494

would it in fact remove vibrato part of the circuit, without having any terrible thing happen?

I don't have any use for vibrato, so Id like to just leave it out of the circuit and build. I understand, or at least think I understand, that this would provide more "juice" to the pre-amp tubes so it would have some effect on the amp. since the 12ax7 would be removed.

Thanks!
    Mike
    The only good solid state amp is a dead solid state amp. Unless it sounds really good, then its OK.

Originally posted by mikepukmel View Post
    If the two wires from the Deluxe AB763 are removed, would it in fact remove vibrato part of the circuit, without having any terrible thing happen?
    Yes. That would work fine. And since the tremolo tube is fed from the "A" node of the power supply the change would have no significant effect on the other voltages throughout the amp.

Comment

Originally posted by Tom Phillips View Post
      Yes. That would work fine. And since the tremolo tube is fed from the "A" node of the power supply the change would have no significant effect on the other voltages throughout the amp.
      Thanks Tom.
      The only good solid state amp is a dead solid state amp. Unless it sounds really good, then its OK.

Comment

Working...
      X