precision pickup template

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• precision pickup template

Hello. I want to mount a Precision pair pickups on a Squire Jazz. Can someone to help me with a template or a pdf. , drawing or some file regards routing pickups cavity into the body , please ? Thanks.
    Catalin
    Last edited by catalin gramada; 04-26-2017, 10:15 PM.
    "If it measures good and sounds bad, it is bad. If it measures bad and sounds good, you are measuring the wrong things."

All the manufacturers have dimensions for the pickups available on their sites and Stewmac has routing templates.

Comment

Originally posted by Richard View Post
      All the manufacturers have dimensions for the pickups available on their sites and Stewmac has routing templates.
      Thanks Richard. I was not very specific , sorry. I meant I wanna made myself a routing template and asked for precise drawing of pickups position, not only one pickup size alone. Thanks
      Last edited by catalin gramada; 04-27-2017, 04:24 AM.
      "If it measures good and sounds bad, it is bad. If it measures bad and sounds good, you are measuring the wrong things."

Comment

Check this site out.
        A nice template for a precision bass.
        If viewed at 100% , it may be to scale?

https://sites.google.com/site/guitar...les/fender-ish

T
        "If Hitler invaded Hell, I would make at least a favourable reference of the Devil in the House of Commons." Winston Churchill
        Terry

Comment

Thanks mate!

Comment

Working...
          X