Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• JBL 4333B and Altec Model Nineteen

Hello all,

A good friend of mine recently died of cancer. I'm helping his wife sell some of his electronic gear.

First is a pair of JBL 4333B monitors. Average selling price on eBay (sold items) is $1,849. I recently put new surrounds on the woofers. They are in good working order, but are not oak versions. The finish is like a grey bed liner type.

Click image for larger version

Name:	b.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	25.9 KB
ID:	871576

Second is a pair of Altec Model Nineteens. Average selling price on eBay (sold items) is $2,250. They are in good working order and good cosmetic condition, considering their age.

Click image for larger version

Name:	alltec%u00252Bnineteen%2Bblog2.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	21.8 KB
ID:	871577

I thought I'd try here and see if anyone is interested or might know someone who is. The posted pictures are NOT of the actual items, but I can provide actual pictures if there's any interest. I think she would consider reasonable offers, but I'm just the middle man. PM me if you have comments or questions.
    "I took a photo of my ohm meter... It didn't help." Enzo 8/20/22

Are the items currently in your location? Shipping is big on those.
    Education is what you're left with after you have forgotten what you have learned.

Comment

Yes. They are in South Dakota. I should add that in all of the eBay sales I looked at, the buyer paid shipping in addition to the sale price. That said, I don't think she's looking for top dollar. At the same time, I don't want to see her get ripped off either. Reasonable offers will be considered.
      "I took a photo of my ohm meter... It didn't help." Enzo 8/20/22

Comment

Working...
      X