SWR brown replacement amp handle?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SWR brown replacement amp handle?

Where can I purchase a chocolate brown plastic handle for an SWR California Blonde amplifier? This handle is very much like the traditional Fender blackface/silverface amp handles only brown.

Thanks!

Is it like this?

Fender Brown Dog Bone Handle (Incl. Mounting Hardware)
    "I took a photo of my ohm meter... It didn't help." Enzo 8/20/22

Comment

The stock handle is the common plastic flat ribbed top strip with the metal strip running inside. Except it is brown instead of black.

Maybe?:

https://carvinaudio.com/products/han...p-strap-handle
      Education is what you're left with after you have forgotten what you have learned.

Comment

That's it Enzo!
        Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_5105.JPG
Views:	1
Size:	49.2 KB
ID:	845515

Comment

Oh,...... nope. I just looked up a picture of the California Blonde. It's more like this (I think):

FENDER Pure Vintage Amplifier Handle, Brown Strap 1-screw, 0990944000 | eBay

Be sure to check the length. If that's not right, there are others on eBay.

Edit: <simulpost> Drats. Depending on shipping cost, Enzo's find may be cheaper.
          "I took a photo of my ohm meter... It didn't help." Enzo 8/20/22

Comment

I just ordered one from Carvin. Who knew Carvin would have such an item? Enzo knew! He knows everything!

Comment

No Google knew: Brown guitar strap handle Looked at resulting collection of images, the CArvin was the first one.
              Education is what you're left with after you have forgotten what you have learned.

Comment

Working...
              X