Leslie 130

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Leslie 130

so, a friend just got this Leslie 130 cabinet & wants to connect to his guitar. it has a solid state amp (about 20 watts) and the standard 11 pin Leslie connector. the motor power and control stuff looks easy. also looks like all it needs is a pre-amp signal to make the sound. Anybody have experience patching into one of these?

So, can you post or link a schematic?
    Education is what you're left with after you have forgotten what you have learned.

Comment

Had one of these that came in a while back.
      Here is the schematic: Leslie 130.pdf

And some links:
      Decorator Leslies
      Tech Tips 3

Comment

Wow, I may have one of those 11-pin preamps. Big chrome slope front pedal of a thing. It willtake me a while to check, as they are in my old warehouse in the country.
        Education is what you're left with after you have forgotten what you have learned.

Comment

Can't you simply use a pre-out, effects out, headphone out, modeler pedal, small mixer, or anything else with a line level signal out to drive it?

Comment

ya.... I guess that was my question. it would be kool to have the real 11 pin preamp though... whats the input to that one? 1/4", RCA????

Comment

Like this:
              https://reverb.com/item/5082437-lesl...kq_w_wcB&pla=1

Comment

Working...
              X