Mesa V-Twin pedal schematic request

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mesa V-Twin pedal schematic request

I know there's one out there somewhere as I've seen snippets posted on the web. What I'm after is a factory-issue schematic. All I can locate is a redrawn version intended to construct a pedal, but the component references and ICs don't represent the actual unit.

Maybe this?
    Attached Files
    Education is what you're left with after you have forgotten what you have learned.

Comment

Thanks, Enzo - that's the one I already have. The one I'm working on doesn't use single op-amps and the switching/muting is different to the schematic. I can figure it out, but the schematic would be easier. I'll try Mesa to see if they have something. They're usually pretty good, but I always end up needing info on a Friday night for a job that's required the same weekend.

Comment

Rather surprised - but the schematic request was declined. I've previously had no problems whatsoever in obtaining schematics for out-of-production gear. So, a change in policy maybe?

I got the pedal sorted anyhow, just a bit extra time needed, compared to having the schematic to hand.

Comment

Working...
        X