No announcement yet.

ch switch

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Here is the pdf for the relay used in the drawing from post 41. You should be able to translate the pin numbers from the terminal arrangement on page 4 of the pdf (compare to pin arrangement on your relay's datasheet).
    Attached Files
    Originally posted by Enzo
    I have a sign in my shop that says, "Never think up reasons not to check something."

Comment

Well... as expected ...it doesnt work. The relay wont switch and i have super low signal. Double checked the wiring on my pcb i made.

Lets start here... i removed the low input jack from the pcb I ran the jumper wire as shown in post 2...from input jack to the pot ...tried a jumper from the low jack pcb hole to the one next to it (as if the jack was still there)..that didnt change anything

wired like post 24....ive tried jumper wire where there would be a spdt toggle...

so the wire from relay to the 100k plate / .001 cap..........just connects there? no breaking the circuit or ?

Comment

Please take a number of clear photos of it and post them here. Make sure that everything is visible in the pics. Thanks.
        Experience is something you get, just after you really needed it.

Comment

The relay coil is what switches things, and it is a very simple on/off circuit. The fact it won't switch tells me you likely have a wiring error.
          Education is what you're left with after you have forgotten what you have learned.

Comment

Ill try and take some pics---its a mess as its just roughed in at this point !

Comment

Working...
            X