Just ordered one of these...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Randall View Post
    I just ordered one. I got one in a clear plastic case for $11.35 shipped. They are all over ebay.
    got a link?
    "Stand back, I'm holding a calculator." - chinrest

"I happen to have an original 1955 Stratocaster! The neck and body have been replaced with top quality Warmoth parts, I upgraded the hardware and put in custom, hand wound pickups. It's fabulous. There's nothing like that vintage tone or owning an original." - Chuck H

Comment

Originally posted by Randall View Post
      I just ordered one. I got one in a clear plastic case for $11.35 shipped. They are all over ebay.
      Originally posted by bob p View Post
      got a link?
      Damn, I got gypped. I paid 17 cents more than Randall. It just arrived yesterday, but it'll be a while before I have time to play with it.
      Here are 2 links. I ordered Tester#2 with case (I think the only difference is the type of battery holder).

LCR-T4 ATmega328 Digital Transistor Tester 12864 LCD Capacity ESR Meter+Case

Digital LCR-T4 ATmega328 Transistor Tester 12864 LCD Capacity ESR Meter+Case | eBay
      DON'T FEED THE TROLLS!

Comment

Originally posted by J M Fahey View Post
        Loved the gadget, will probably also order one, but, sorry, canīt stand th guy talking.
        Here's another gadget some may find useful. Reviewed by the same guy. I do wish he'd shut up....
        DON'T FEED THE TROLLS!

Comment

Oh I love listening to Dave. Better than the crap that's on the radio any day.

Comment

Working...
          X