Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need schematic diag Roland JC120

Hi !

I need the schematic and layout diagram for a Roland Jazz Chorus model JC120 Serial number 451,181 manufactured by Roland (early 1978 model) with the TO3 output transistors. (3 boards: CH1, CH2 with dist, section and Chorus board)

Hi have a distortion problem on CH2. Channel 1 is OK. It's a strange problem. I checked all transistors (2SA493, 2SC1628, Q22, 2SC1624, 2SSA814, diodes and 1S1555 diode ----> are goods). As soon as the speaker is connected (ch 2) ... the distortion appears ... when speaker is disconnected ... the distortion dissappear ...

Can you help me http://music-electronics-forum.com/i...s/confused.gif

THANKS !!!
    Mike
    Amptek
    cablespec@3web.net

Mike

here is three diferent schematics for JC120. once is your.

cheers

vintagekiki
    Attached Files
    It's All Over Now

Comment

If the output waveform looks OK without a load but collapses with a load, look to the output stage not being able to supply enough current. make sure none of the ballast resistors - "emitter resistors" - are open, remove the outputs and test them out of circuit. Note which side of waveform is collapsing.
      Education is what you're left with after you have forgotten what you have learned.

Comment

Hi,

I have been looking all over for schematics for the Roland JC120 1984. Can I get a copy? Thank you very much

Comment

Welcome to the place!

The schematic is right there in post #2 (middle one).
          "I took a photo of my ohm meter... It didn't help." Enzo 8/20/22

Comment

Working...
          X