Volume question.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Volume question.

Or for a month I have been having constructed my 5E3, sounds wonderful and clean, but I am noticing a problem with both gain controls and is that it gives the sensation me of which is little linear in both channels, that is to say, in 2 position +/- or almost this giving all the power. I have reviewed the circuit and this all well. Also I have noticed that when opening the second channel which I am not using if I open all the volume this is reduced. Also happens this to you? Is normal?

Thankful!!

Completely normal. Channel-interaction is one of the more endearing features of the tweed Fenders/clones....learning how to USE that interaction is fun and can yield some cool tones.

Comment

Like TD said the interactive vol.controls are a great feature of this circuit.I use an A/B switch and have one channel set wide open for leads and the other about half-three quarters for rythm.The tone on the lead channel seems to have the mids cut somewhat with the other knob 1/2 to 3/4 way open.

Comment

Well being thus, it will be necessary to learn to remove the juice to him. Thank you very much to both.

A greeting from Spain!

Comment

Working...
        X