Adding a presence control to a Deluxe AB763 type circuit that didn't have one

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by bob p View Post
    ... makes me wonder why Fender went from Rk=27k in the AA763 to 22k in the AB763. Is there a signficant difference?...
    But they left the same voltage notes on the AB763 schematic LoL. Theoretically, the cathode voltage on the AB763 should be a wee bit lower (not that it would much difference). The answer to your question remains elusive. (Sorry I can't be more helpful) :-)
    Building a better world (one tube amp at a time)

"I have never had to invoke a formula to fight oscillation in a guitar amp."- Enzo

Comment

Originally posted by Leo_Gnardo View Post
      Clouseau again? "Pairhaps thees Sarahbot has confus-ed MEF with her crocheting club chatroom, eh?"

I wonder if that link leads to a special offer on sports team jerseys. Bet you half a peach it does.
      Boy, you can say that again!
      If I have a 50% chance of guessing the right answer, I guess wrong 80% of the time.

Comment

Originally posted by SoulFetish View Post
        Nope! Its not a bot, ishe's a She, and she's a electronics type, just posted on another thread.
        The only good solid state amp is a dead solid state amp. Unless it sounds really good, then its OK.

Comment

Originally posted by SoulFetish View Post
          Nope! Its not a bot, she's a She, and she's a electronics type, just posted on another thread.
          The only good solid state amp is a dead solid state amp. Unless it sounds really good, then its OK.

Comment

It's nice to be reminded every so often that one should not be too cynical.
            Originally posted by Enzo
            I have a sign in my shop that says, "Never think up reasons not to check something."

Comment

Working...
            X