No announcement yet.

Yamaha EMX88 no sound

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pk I'm IN!!! He was glad to give it up. We have 1000 transisters around the shop except what I need. I'll order the parts and log back in in a week or so. Very cool idea.

Comment

Ok Enzo this the pizza project. I'll order the parts and get with you next week. NOW we're having fun. I have a long histry a long time ago and it was all 12v car stereo.
      Last edited by mikeskory; 11-09-2017, 07:40 PM.

Comment

Lol glebert. I've already got a garage full of keyboards because I can't part with them once I've played it out. Talk next week.

Comment

@Enzo I have the A1492/C3856 output transistors here now as well as the emittor resistors. Call your student and lets schedule the pizza party here at the store. I'm buying!

Comment

Originally posted by mikeskory View Post
            Ok Enzo this the pizza project. I'll order the parts and get with you next week. NOW we're having fun. I have a long histry a long time ago and it was all 12v car stereo.
            Wondered if you were keyboard / car stereo Mike Skory.

Was Skory Auto Sound that long ago? Where'd the time go.

Comment

That is indeed him. You can currently see him working at Music Manor.

I'll see what we can schedule.
              Education is what you're left with after you have forgotten what you have learned.

Comment

Working...
              X