Roland JC-90 Schematic needed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Roland JC-90 Schematic needed

Can't seem to find one anywhere for the JC-90. Don't mind paying for a copy. Thanks

Well, if you don't mind paying, call Roland and order the service manual.
    Education is what you're left with after you have forgotten what you have learned.

Comment

ill do that. I didn't know if they'd release it to someone that isn't a service center. Thanks once again Mr. Enzo.

Comment

Policies change over time, sometimes in our favor, and sometimes not. Can't hurt to ask. I have purchased manuals from them in the past. They were the one major factory I never set up as a warranty center for.
        Education is what you're left with after you have forgotten what you have learned.

Comment

Ok cool. I tried calling them and had no luck. Just registered and sent an email a little while ago. We'll see what happens.

Comment

I've been denied!!!! How ridiculous!!

Comment

Ouch!!!

They are known for sending (selling) Service Manuals, but maybe somebody grabbed the soldering iron by the hot end, burnt his hand and now sued Roland for that so they became more reluctant about dealing with end users.

I´d repeat the question but from a new mail account called "Mill Valley Electro Servicing" or something "servicing" and mail Roland about "a customer" who brought a Roland JC-90 , serial Number xxxyyyy for servicing and "you don´t have that particular Servicing Manual in your shop".
              Can't hurt
              Juan Manuel Fahey

Comment

http://www.manual-download-station.com/e/action/ListInfo/?page=22&classid=268

http://www.manual-download-station.com/e/action/ShowInfo.php?classid=268&id=180439

Maybe you'll be lucky
                It's All Over Now

Comment

I never had any success with that site.

Comment

Same situation. I was convinced that I was somewhere wrong.
                    It's All Over Now

Comment

I believe this is what you may be looking for:
                      Attached Files
                      Drewline

When was the last time you did something for the first time?

Comment

Link not showing up

Comment

Showed up on the full site. Drewline my friend, you rock!!! That's Exactly what I need. Thank you thank you thank you!!!

Comment

Working...
                          X