Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Zenith mc7050 schematic needed

Hi all:
    Looking for a service manual for an old Zenith MC-7050 receiver if anyone has one.
    Thanks

Someone here might have it for you, but I suggest you would probably get more response from a forum about hifi. DIYAudio.com, for example.
    Education is what you're left with after you have forgotten what you have learned.

Comment

https://www.manualslib.com/manual/76...31.html?page=3

Comment

Have not been able to find the 7050 service manual or proper schematics. I have obtained both for the 7031/7041/7051, but there are significant differences.
        This unit has turned on (speaker output) for short periods just today. This is when the protection relay engages, but without the drawings its hard to know what needs to happen electrically to engage the relay. I believe the amplifier board is where the problem is. There is one wire from each channel (L&R) going to the protection board where the relay is. Currently the L channel wire is variable between about 2v and 6v while the R channel sits at a more steady .2v or so.
        I've replaced the IC's (LM 391N 100's) and checked the other components not finding anything amiss.

Bottom of the amp board:
        Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0452x.JPG
Views:	1
Size:	1.23 MB
ID:	848023

Relay board:
        Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0453x.JPG
Views:	1
Size:	1.15 MB
ID:	848024