this might be a bit off-topic, but I'd like to hire a programmer to create some digital audio effects that I have in mind. at this point I don't have the time/patience/skills to do it myself but would like to pay someone to work with me if they know what they are doing. where would be a good place to ask?

i'm guessing this would be DSP programming, but I'd also like to model vibrating strings and objects.