Sunn Coliuseum 880 Schematic?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sunn Coliuseum 880 Schematic?

Does anyone have the schematic/service data for the Sunn Coliseum 880 amplifier?
    Thanks!

Unbelievably I have this schematic and not only that, I have the whole service manual.

As far as I know it cannot be found online anywhere. I got mine from a local shop that closed. it was in their file cabinet since the 70s.

I am about 1 year behind on my plan to scan and post it. I will get on it and might even be able to do it tonight

Comment

Originally posted by nsubulysses View Post
      Unbelievably I have this schematic and not only that, I have the whole service manual.

As far as I know it cannot be found online anywhere. I got mine from a local shop that closed. it was in their file cabinet since the 70s.

I am about 1 year behind on my plan to scan and post it. I will get on it and might even be able to do it tonight
      I noticed it seems hard to find! If you can upload I hope I could repay you some day. I know many folks would be grateful as well!

Comment

I can post a pic of it now real quick if that would help

Comment

Sure, that might yield enough detail to get me what I need. Thanks!

Comment

WEll, I really dislike schematics broken up into multiple pictures but I decided to just scan it all at work here real quick instead of going to kinkos tonight or tomorrow so you could get on with your life.

WE don't have a big enough scanner to scan the whole thing in one shot.

Anyway, should be plenty of info for you

enjoy

https://drive.google.com/drive/folde...d6?usp=sharing

edit: perhaps I was wrong to call it service manual earlier. It is schematic and parts list and layout

Comment

Many thanks and issue has been solved thanks to this! A debt of gratitude to you

Comment

Working...
              X