No announcement yet.

Longshot, but.... Bugera 1960 schemmy?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Longshot, but.... Bugera 1960 schemmy?

Look I know its a longshot, but I really would like to have a Bugera 1960 schematic... I know they only give those to "licensed service centers" and I'm sure I could find the Marshall schematic that "inspired" this amp, but I would much rather have the 1960 schematic... Why is Behringer so damn free with their other schematics but not the Bugera? I just don't get it... I can call up Mesa and even Engl and they are very free with the schematics....

SOme companies are free with them, others are not. Try calling Nady or Line 6 and asking for a drawing. Won;t happen. And we have had that discussion elsewhere already. It revolves are around two major issues. One is they consider the information proprietary, the other is that by giving it to you, they are tacitly approving your working on it, and they are then in the liability loop if you electrocute yourself.

I have never seen Behringer free with schematics. Service centers have to sign a non disclosure agreement or NDA to get any drawings. All the Behringer schematics we see posted here or online somewhere are the result of someone violating their agreement.

As a former service center I find I have 1990 in my files and 6260, but no 1960.

Elektrotanya used to have a large collection, but there are no longer any Bugera posted there and only one Behringer file. I believe Behringer told them to take them off the web site.
    Education is what you're left with after you have forgotten what you have learned.

Comment

I do appreciate your reply sir... A friend of mine had a shop so he's gonna let me Look at his... He's not gonna give it to me but... At least I can get an idea...

Comment

Here you go. The 1960 schematic has already been posted, you must not have looked hard enough to find it. I've linked to it below.

If your friend has the Infinium schematics for the 1990, 1960 or V-22 please send them my way.

Bugera_1960_Rev.0.pdf
        "Stand back, I'm holding a calculator." - chinrest

"I happen to have an original 1955 Stratocaster! The neck and body have been replaced with top quality Warmoth parts, I upgraded the hardware and put in custom, hand wound pickups. It's fabulous. There's nothing like that vintage tone or owning an original." - Chuck H

Comment

Hey Bob... He doesn't have any of the infinium schematics... I have a 1990 but its not the infinium... Do you need it anyway?

Comment

Working...
          X