I have a roll of what I think is thermal pad material, but can anyone confirm this? It's Scotch branded, made in USA and the only identification is 500K16103028.

I bought it form a guy who does industrial clearance and he didn't know what it was, other than it came from an electronics manufacturer. It's 2" wide and looks like it could be 'gap-pad' material for processors.