1993 Fender Hot Rod DeVille Schematic

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1993 Fender Hot Rod DeVille Schematic

Hi guys. I had a look through some of the links here but couldn't find anything related to this one....and some of the links are dead....anyway, I have this 1993 Hot Rod DeVille and is trying to source a schematic for it.......the schematics for the newer ones are not the same and it looks as if there have been some resistors replaced and the values don't match up.....I don't think that V3 Pin1 should have a 8.2K ohms.....all the other amps have 82K in that position....and jacks have been removed and so on.....the amp is pretty much in a mess....any help on this greatly appreciated....
    Cheers

I thought the Hot Rod Deville was introduced in 1996? Here is a service manual that contains multiple schematics if that helps. http://music-electronics-forum.com/a...od-deville.pdf

Comment

As far as I know it came out in 1996. There should be a year printed on the circuit board in plain view.
      Education is what you're left with after you have forgotten what you have learned.

Comment

Originally posted by Enzo View Post
        As far as I know it came out in 1996. There should be a year printed on the circuit board in plain view.
        Thanks for the reply guys.......Yes there is a date.........1993......and the tube board is all one piece....not like the newer ones where the first stage is on it's own separate circuit board....Cheers....

Comment

Originally posted by glebert View Post
          I thought the Hot Rod Deville was introduced in 1996? Here is a service manual that contains multiple schematics if that helps. http://music-electronics-forum.com/a...od-deville.pdf
          Thanks for the link......

Comment

Is it maybe a Blues Deville board instead of Hot Rod Deville? Blues Deville was produced in 93, and has the V1 on same board as the rest of the tubes. Resistor on pin 1 of V3 also much closer to yours than the HRD. http://www.thetubestore.com/lib/thet...-Schematic.pdf

Comment

glebert beat me to it. It sounds like you have a Blues DeVille. It meets your description.
              Education is what you're left with after you have forgotten what you have learned.

Comment

You know what just occurred to me???? This has been worked on before and has been butchered to be quite honest.....Is it possible that there is a Hot Rod Deluxe board installed in this chassis?? I will check on this to see to make sure...I'll get back and let you guys know......

Comment

Did you look at the layout drawing in glebert's post? Does it look like your board?

Comment

glebert beat me to it. It sounds like you have a Blues DeVille. It meets your description.
                    Hahaha...I just saw both of the posts.....there is something going on here for sure.......I will see if I can find the schematic for the 1993 Blues Deville and see if that matches up.......Thanks guys for that info......Cheers.....

Comment

Did you look at the layout drawing in glebert's post? Does it look like your board?
                      I am going downstairs now in a few minutes to check it out.....

Comment

Originally posted by glebert View Post
                        Is it maybe a Blues Deville board instead of Hot Rod Deville? Blues Deville was produced in 93, and has the V1 on same board as the rest of the tubes. Resistor on pin 1 of V3 also much closer to yours than the HRD. http://www.thetubestore.com/lib/thet...-Schematic.pdf
                        Yep...That looks like it is the one.....I will know later tonight for sure as I had to run out for awhile and now I have to go again.....I'll let you know for sure.....

Comment

.I will see if I can find the schematic for the 1993 Blues Deville and see if that matches up.
                          You already have it, glebert posted a link to it in post #6.

Comment

You already have it, glebert posted a link to it in post #6.
                            Yeah...I just realised that......I need to check the amp and compare it to the schematic......

Comment

Working...
                            X