iPhone SE... hot stuff!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• iPhone SE... hot stuff!

This morning while having my morning bagel and coffee I decided to upgrade to IOS 11.3 on my iPhone SE. I started the update and put the phone back in my pocket to finish my breakfast. As I was sitting there I felt a warm sensation coming from my pocket so I reached in there and pulled out my iPhone and boy! was it hot! I mean really hot, scary hot.

The upgrade finished and the phone slowly cooled down, also 3/4 of the battery was now depleted. I put the phone on the charger and the battery topped up just fine.

What the heck was that all about?
    ... That's $1.00 for the chalk mark and $49,999.00 for knowing where to put it!

It might be wise to always perform those updates while connected to the wall charger from now on. Sometimes if your battery is lower than a certain percentage it will tell you to plug it in to be able to even update. Right now I have a bulging battery on my phone, so off to the Apple store to figure it out monday. Perhaps we shouldn't even be keeping this things in our pockets less than a foot from our johnson?
    When the going gets weird... The weird turn pro!

Comment

Clearly a missed opportunity to update your phone and toast your bagel at the same time
      Experience is something you get, just after you really needed it.

Comment

Originally posted by Sowhat View Post
        This morning while having my morning bagel and coffee I decided to upgrade to IOS 11.3 on my iPhone SE. I started the update and put the phone back in my pocket to finish my breakfast. As I was sitting there I felt a warm sensation coming from my pocket so I reached in there and pulled out my iPhone and boy! was it hot! I mean really hot, scary hot.

The upgrade finished and the phone slowly cooled down, also 3/4 of the battery was now depleted. I put the phone on the charger and the battery topped up just fine.

What the heck was that all about?
        you just experienced the magic Apple world,your phone /ipad/computer will never be the same after updating....my Xiaomi is stone cold by the way,but both are made in China!

Comment

Working...
        X