No announcement yet.

Delay Pedal setting suggestions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm not sure if He's a spammer, I'm new here He didn's respond in His own topic and I'm responding on accusation, so maybe I get a chance.
    And sorry for my bad english, I'm from Poland.

Comment

Well, if you're not a spammer, welcome aboard!
      Originally posted by Enzo
      I have a sign in my shop that says, "Never think up reasons not to check something."

Comment

Well the mistake was an easy one. New member, no avatar, no location, one post history and product links. That's the usual spam MO. My humble apologies. And Welcome.
        "Take two placebos, works twice as well." Enzo

"Now get off my lawn with your silicooties and boom-chucka speakers and computers masquerading as amplifiers" Justin Thomas

"If you're not interested in opinions and the experience of others, why even start a thread?
        You can't just expect consent." Helmholtz

Comment

Welcome abound, blank! I have the EH memory toy and can vouch for its unruly nature

I like the way I can easily get greater-than-unity feedback and jam on the resulting noise.
          If it still won't get loud enough, it's probably broken. - Steve Conner
          If the thing works, stop fixing it. - Enzo
          We need more chaos in music, in art... I'm here to make it. - Justin Thomas
          MANY things in human experience can be easily differentiated, yet *impossible* to express as a measurement. - Juan Fahey

Comment

Originally posted by eschertron View Post
            I like the way I can easily get greater-than-unity feedback and jam on the resulting noise.
            Now THAT'S an interesting and unusual feature that could be eminently useful.
            "Take two placebos, works twice as well." Enzo

"Now get off my lawn with your silicooties and boom-chucka speakers and computers masquerading as amplifiers" Justin Thomas

"If you're not interested in opinions and the experience of others, why even start a thread?
            You can't just expect consent." Helmholtz

Comment

There's totally no problem guys. I'll be probably thinking the same of someone who post links in his first post. And thank You for Your welcoming!
              As for Memory Toy or any less expensive EHX effect, I love great they are made, just for user. For quite a low price guitar player can use them at recording session or playingg live, still having great, professional tone.

Comment

Originally posted by g1 View Post
                I thought that name looked familiar.
                I think he may have just forgot his former username & password. Same 'real' name in profile too. No actual 'payload' was ever delivered though:
                http://music-electronics-forum.com/s...ad.php?t=46075
                And I can truly say for my fellow forum members "I love great they are made, just for user." Gotta find lots of ways to use that quote!!

Comment

Working...
                X