X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by rjhalsey View Post
    Are these still being made?
    Yes, the details are in the other thread in the Flea Market subforum. I think that you need to have 4 posts to see the subforum (it's a general forum requirement).

Mark

Comment

I changed the name a bit of this thread, since the Spin Doctor is no longer being made.
      Mark has his meter for sale, in the Flea Market, the forum area used for members having things for sale.
      It can be purchased here.
      https://music-electronics-forum.com/...281#post528281
      "If Hitler invaded Hell, I would make at least a favourable reference of the Devil in the House of Commons." Winston Churchill
      Terry

Comment

Originally posted by MarkusBass View Post
        Yes, the details are in the other thread in the Flea Market subforum. I think that you need to have 4 posts to see the subforum (it's a general forum requirement).

Mark
        I will take a look as soon as I have 4 posts.

Comment

I sent you an email with all the details. It looks you didn't read it .
          All the details are in the "Flea Market" subforum.

https://music-electronics-forum.com/...ad.php?t=48634
          I can't access the link and I have more than 4 post.

Comment

I Just tried the link and it works fine. I've bought one of these meters and it works fine. I've tried it against my elepro meter and the readings are the same.

Cheers

Andrew

Comment

I can't access the link either so there's definitely some permissions issue going on.
              This space is intentionally left blank.

Comment

Originally posted by Chasin' Note View Post
                It looks like some kind of a permissions problem. Maybe Tboy can help.
                Can you check whether you see the "Flea Market" subforum after you login into the forum? It's in the "Hang Out" group. Have you tried refresh on the main page of the forum?

Comment

It looks like some kind of a permissions problem. Maybe Tboy can help.
                  Can you check whether you see the "Flea Market" subforum after you login into the forum? It's in the "Hang Out" group. Have you tried refresh on the main page of the forum?
                  Yea I think its permission problems. I got this message when I click that link.

Chasin' Note, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

1. Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
                  2. If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Comment

Originally posted by Chasin' Note View Post
                    Yea I think its permission problems. I got this message when I click that link.

Chasin' Note, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

1. Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
                    2. If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.
                    It is a permission issue.

I will refer this to tboy, and see if he can change your status.
                    In the meanwhile, keep posting, that will help.
                    T
                    Last edited by big_teee; 06-11-2019, 01:04 AM.
                    "If Hitler invaded Hell, I would make at least a favourable reference of the Devil in the House of Commons." Winston Churchill
                    Terry

Comment

• Originally posted by big_teee View Post

T
                      Hi Big Teee

The rep power on the members shows as 0 Being old but not quite senile i'll assume that rep power is some kind of marker relating to replies ?
                      Cheers
                      Andrew

Comment

• Originally posted by Chasin' Note View Post
                        I guess 4 is not the magic number.

Comment

• It's not the post that is protected. I think that the protection is on the forum/subforum level. Please check whether after login you can see the Parking Lot forum marked with red rectangle.

Click image for larger version

Name:	mef.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	49.5 KB
ID:	854048

I hope that Tboy is working on the problem.

Comment

• Originally posted by big_teee View Post

T
                            I have no more info, but this observation.
                            Members have a member status.
                            The members with limited permissions, are Junior Members.
                            The only way that I know to change that status to a higher status like Senior Member, is to post more.
                            So if you are a Junior Member, you need to go to different forum categories, and ask, or answer more questions,
                            T
                            Terry

Comment

• Originally posted by MarkusBass View Post
                              It's not the post that is protected. I think that the protection is on the forum/subforum level. Please check whether after login you can see the Parking Lot forum marked with red rectangle.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]53994[/ATTACH]

I hope that Tboy is working on the problem.
                              How about seeing if this works in plug your product/service forum?

nosaj
                              soldering stuff that's broken, breaking stuff that works, Yeah!

Comment

• I think Mark needs to make a separate thread with his product info in the plug your products.
                                Leave the pricing in the Flea Market.
                                T
                                Terry

Comment

Working...
                                X