Looking for Eden NA 320 schematic

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking for Eden NA 320 schematic

Hello folks, I acquired an Eden Nemesis NA 320 that has a very quiet out put. I’ve done some quick checks, I seem to have a good signal clear to the headphone jac, I did not test this with headphones, just scope. If I connect signal into effects return I get a good strong output. The send and return jacks are clean don’t appear to be the problem. I need a schematic and can only locate a NC320. It seems similar but possibly not the same. I attempted to contact Eden by phone and email and was able to make contact. Anyone’s help would be great. That, Fred

Elektrotanya has one for NA650, controls look pretty similar. Eden seems to recycle preamps and poweramps within a product line (even between).

Comment

I attempted to work with that particular schematic. It is not close enough, however similar ideas.

Comment

On the NA650 the headphone is taken from the speaker output (called Amp Out). On yours is the headphone jack before the power amp?

Comment

Well I’m not sure without the schematic. The good news however is that it is working. I was unable to see a signal with my scope at the effects loop but when I cleaned the return jack contacts amp is working. After that I I still couldn’t see I signal so I suspect it’s float isolated from ground? The nc320 schematic seems close.

Comment

Working...
          X