Fostex 250 Multi-Track Recorder

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fostex 250 Multi-Track Recorder

Hi. I'll take a chance and see if anybody has a service manual for this unit.......I would be willing to buy it if you have one to spare as I have two of these units here and I would like to get them working again......
    Cheers

You can get it at hifiengine, you have to sign up for free account.
    https://www.hifiengine.com/manual_li...stex/250.shtml
    Originally posted by Enzo
    I have a sign in my shop that says, "Never think up reasons not to check something."

Comment

Thanks g1...I have one working....it needed a belt, and a very good cleanup....pots, switches, jacks, etc....I removed the power supply board and removed all the filter caps...they had all that old dark brown glue everywhere...so I tested the caps and cleaned the board up...there is not much room inside this thing....the deck is all cleaned up with a new belt....I had to clean the pots ans switches from the top.......it will be very difficult to remove that board.......I will have to set up another email address just for that one as they won't take a yahoo or other similar ISP's emals......
      Cheers

Comment

Funny, I just got a Tascam 244 to work on. The guy said they are going up in value. For a long time you couldn't give them away.

Sometimes you get a default email account with your internet service. You may have one and not even know about it, just have to set it up. Worth checking on anyway.
        Originally posted by Enzo
        I have a sign in my shop that says, "Never think up reasons not to check something."

Comment

Working...
        X