This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by J M Fahey View Post
    I suspect Dr Gonz does not have enough accurate data to suggest "the right pot", besides now we presumably have fresh layout problems.
    Pictures speak 1,000 words... especially when the 20 words given don't add up enough. At this point I know that I have a huge bag of old used 50k Linear pots. However, for $1 you can buy this one here (brand new) and it has free shipping.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/50K-OHM-Log...58NE:rk:1:pf:0
    When the going gets weird... The weird turn pro!

Comment

Originally posted by DrGonz78 View Post
      However, for $1 you can buy this one here (brand new) and it has free shipping.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/50K-OHM-Log...58NE:rk:1:pf:0
      Kewel. I didn't know Tayda sold via eBay. At the Tayda site, the same pot is 50 cents - but there is a $5 minimum order plus shipping cost.
      DON'T FEED THE TROLLS!

Comment

Why throw good money after bad? If I can get or trade for the right pot I'll fix it. If not, I'll just gut it for the parts I can use.

Comment

Originally posted by g1 View Post
          Guess who's back?
          ?. What'd I miss?
          "I took a photo of my ohm meter... It didn't help." Enzo 8/20/22

Comment

Originally posted by jomama View Post
            Why throw good money after bad? If I can get or trade for the right pot I'll fix it.
            Are you really saying you are unwilling to spend $1 on this project? Then why are you wasting our time?
            If you were to trade by mail, it would cost either the cost of a padded envelope plus 50 cents for a stamp or $1 for first class mail flat (1 oz).

Originally posted by The Dude View Post
            ?. What'd I miss?
            https://music-electronics-forum.com/...l=1#post514504
            DON'T FEED THE TROLLS!

Comment

I've already sunk $8 plus time, that's a loser in my opinion. Ordering more pots is not $1 but $6 more when you include shipping. I'd be willing to ship back the pots I bought in return so it wouldn't necessarily be a loser for the person who wants to help. DrGonz78 sounded like he would be that guy but he seems to have abandoned me

Comment

Originally posted by jomama View Post
                Ordering more pots is not $1 but $6 more when you include shipping.
                You can't possibly be as obtuse as you pretend to be. Read post #46 again. The pot costs 99 cents with FREE shipping. You may have to wait until Jan 7, but that would give you time to improve your soldering skills.
                DON'T FEED THE TROLLS!

Comment

A wise man once said in his signature:

DON'T FEED THE TROLLS!

Comment

Originally posted by The Dude View Post
                    A wise man once said...
                    Do as I say, not as I do?
                    DON'T FEED THE TROLLS!

Comment

Originally posted by rjb View Post
                      Do as I say, not as I do?
                      Moot point banned user now.
                      nosaj
                      soldering stuff that's broken, breaking stuff that works, Yeah!

Comment

Originally posted by nosaj View Post
                        nosaj
                        I quoted you just so I could give it another thumbs up!

Comment

Originally posted by nosaj View Post
                          nosaj
                          Good to see this didn't drag on for months. For pete's sakes, arguing over a dollar part to fix a buck and a quarter amp... got some cheese to go along with that whine?
                          This isn't the future I signed up for.

Comment

Hey, the point IS arguing, who cares about fixing anything?
                            Juan Manuel Fahey

Comment

Originally posted by J M Fahey View Post
                              Hey, the point IS arguing, who cares about fixing anything?
                              Is that some kind of sarcastic, fascist remark based on what you learned by some MSN report!?! I don't think anyone benefits from this collusion.

"Take two placebos, works twice as well." Enzo

"Now get off my lawn with your silicooties and boom-chucka speakers and computers masquerading as amplifiers" Justin Thomas

"If you're not interested in opinions and the experience of others, why even start a thread?
                              You can't just expect consent." Helmholtz

Comment

Originally posted by Chuck H View Post
                                Is that some kind of sarcastic, fascist remark based on what you learned by some MSN report!?! I don't think anyone benefits from this collusion.
                                I am offended you think that, but since I you still have a vestige of good karma with me, I am opening your eyes and mind with this inspirational video by JP, my new GURU:

Juan Manuel Fahey

Comment

Working...
                                X