https://www.h-nec.com/c/sound-module_0030

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• https://www.h-nec.com/c/sound-module_0030

This article traces Long Island's aviation history through its many related sights and museums. These include the Cradle of Aviation Museum, the American Airpower Museum, the Bayport Aerodrome Living Aviation Museum, the Grand Old Airshow, and Grumman Memorial Park.

Read more here ..... https://www.h-nec.com/c/sound-module_0030

Recordable Sound Module Are Widely Used In Toys, Music Greeting Cards, Learning Books And Music Boxes. As An Acoustic Components, Oem/Odm Solutions For The Voice Chip Factory Is A Better Choice For You.
    [url=https://www.h-nec.com/c/sound-module_0030]https://www.h-nec.com/c/sound-module_0030[/url]

Recordable Sound Module Are Widely Used In Toys, Music Greeting Cards, Learning Books And Music Boxes. As An Acoustic Components, Oem/Odm Solutions For The Voice Chip Factory Is A Better Choice For You.

How come newcomer spambots, with a total count of ZERO posts, post spam links on first one?
    Weren´t newcomers of any kind, even legit ones, blocked to do so until a certain number of Forum interactions?
    Inquiring minds want to know.
    Juan Manuel Fahey

Comment

Well, at least it is a sound related product, and they did put it in the promote your own product area.
      Education is what you're left with after you have forgotten what you have learned.

Comment

Maybe they'll all get so smart they'll outsmart themselves...

Hey, I can dream...

Justin
        "Wow it's red! That doesn't look like the standard Marshall red. It's more like hooker lipstick/clown nose/poodle pecker red." - Chuck H. -
        "Of course that means playing **LOUD** , best but useless solution to modern sissy snowflake players." - J.M. Fahey -
        "All I ever managed to do with that amp was... kill small rodents within a 50 yard radius of my practice building." - Tone Meister -

Comment

Originally posted by J M Fahey View Post
          How come newcomer spambots, with a total count of ZERO posts, post spam links on first one?
          Weren´t newcomers of any kind, even legit ones, blocked to do so until a certain number of Forum interactions?
          Inquiring minds want to know.
          It was posted in Music Electronics Which I moderate, And I was on the fence about moving it to Spam or Plug your product So I err'ed on I guess the wrong side. But now it's in plug you product I can't move it to spam because I don't moderate Plug yyour product.

nosaj
          soldering stuff that's broken, breaking stuff that works, Yeah!

Comment

IF it had straight talked about the sound chip tself, offered a datasheet, application circuit, etc. , I wouldn´t have opened my mouth.
            Not specially interested in it but nothing against.

But what scratched me the wrong way was the BS about:
            This article traces Long Island's aviation history through its many related sights and museums. These include the Cradle of Aviation Museum, the American Airpower Museum, the Bayport Aerodrome Living Aviation Museum, the Grand Old Airshow, and Grumman Memorial Park.
            which it does NOT, not even miser 3 lines of related copypaste from somewhare else before plugging straight into the sales pitch.

A minor itch was spambot using the "MizanurRahman" alias implying he´s from India while being from Shenzhen he´s probably "Ching Ping Ling" or something.

He even got that wrong, very wrong, because that name sounds Farsi (Persian) related to me, at most it would be Pakistani.

Out of curiosity I Googled it, and look what the cat brought, he couldn´t have chosen a worse name to inspire trust in possible American or British buyers:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mizanu...amic_activist)

Mohammed Mizanur Rahman (alias Abu Baraa, born 1983 in London, England) is a British Islamist activist and former follower of Omar Bakri Muhammad. He was convicted in 2007 of charges of solicitation to murder American troops in Afghanistan and Iraq and sentenced to four years' imprisonment. He was released from jail in late 2010 and re-arrested for terror-related offences in September 2014.[1]

On 28 July 2016, Rahman was convicted alongside Anjem Choudary of inviting support for a proscribed organisation, ISIS.
            Just sayin´
            Juan Manuel Fahey

Comment

Originally posted by J M Fahey View Post
              IF it had straight talked about the sound chip tself, offered a datasheet, application circuit, etc. , I wouldn´t have opened my mouth.
              Not specially interested in it but nothing against.

But what scratched me the wrong way was the BS about:

which it does NOT, not even miser 3 lines of related copypaste from somewhare else before plugging straight into the sales pitch.

A minor itch was spambot using the "MizanurRahman" alias implying he´s from India while being from Shenzhen he´s probably "Ching Ping Ling" or something.

He even got that wrong, very wrong, because that name sounds Farsi (Persian) related to me, at most it would be Pakistani.

Out of curiosity I Googled it, and look what the cat brought, he couldn´t have chosen a worse name to inspire trust in possible American or British buyers:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mizanu...amic_activist)

Just sayin´
              Good work Juan!

Geeze, multiple strikes. So ... anyone who sends money to buy soundchip bits & bobs will immediately fall under the scrutiny of Homeland Security, isn't that a nice trap! Also, someone could have appropriated the name - if only to cause trouble to any person who wants to buy soundchip goods, make further inquiry, etc. After all, do you think the REAL criminal would be dumb enough to use his own name? Well, maybe. And maybe not. And now, we have to also wonder, is this a "gift" from our recently banned troll troika? Treacherous cretins.
              This isn't the future I signed up for.

Comment

Might be

After all, anybody interested WOULD be "sending money to a known terrorist" , wouldn´t he?

Could anybody deny it in Court?
                I guess it woud be too hard.
                Juan Manuel Fahey

Comment

If you guys think it's spam?
                  Did anyone hit the triangle and report it as spam?
                  EZ-PZ
                  "If Hitler invaded Hell, I would make at least a favourable reference of the Devil in the House of Commons." Winston Churchill
                  Terry

Comment

Originally posted by big_teee View Post
                    If you guys think it's spam?
                    Did anyone hit the triangle and report it as spam?
                    EZ-PZ
                    Heck yeah, first thing I did today. Spam, or worse! Crikeys, we have to defend against this sort of crap now, phooey.
                    This isn't the future I signed up for.

Comment

I reported it as spam when it showed up yesterday.
                      Not going to apologize either.
                      Originally posted by Enzo
                      I have a sign in my shop that says, "Never think up reasons not to check something."

Comment

Working...
                      X