Chibson again!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chibson again!

Check out the fret protrusion when you scroll through the pictures!
    https://m.banggood.com/22-Frets-LP-S...43019001360110

They'd do better to use a nlack background, since the binsing is sratk white...

Justin
    "Wow it's red! That doesn't look like the standard Marshall red. It's more like hooker lipstick/clown nose/poodle pecker red." - Chuck H. -
    "Of course that means playing **LOUD** , best but useless solution to modern sissy snowflake players." - J.M. Fahey -
    "All I ever managed to do with that amp was... kill small rodents within a 50 yard radius of my practice building." - Tone Meister -

Comment

With the way the white neck binding disappears into the background, I really can't tell.
      DON'T FEED THE TROLLS!

Comment

You are correct! On my phone I couldn’t see the white binding on the white background. On my iPad I can.

Comment

So where is a reliable place to buy a Chibby LP?
          Can you elaborate on a safe process, and how to pay for it?
          All I ever read about is horror stories?
          Thanks,
          T
          "If Hitler invaded Hell, I would make at least a favourable reference of the Devil in the House of Commons." Winston Churchill
          Terry

Comment

Originally posted by big_teee View Post
            So where is a reliable place to buy a Chibby LP?
            Epiphone
            DON'T FEED THE TROLLS!

Comment

Originally posted by rjb View Post
              Epiphone
              No, wrong headstock!
              "If Hitler invaded Hell, I would make at least a favourable reference of the Devil in the House of Commons." Winston Churchill
              Terry

Comment

T there are a lot of kits out there that aren’t to bad. As I have said there are some unscrupulous luthiers in my town that are assembling “vintage replicas” from Chinese parts and selling them as boutique instruments... difficult to tell apart from a real Gibson. As far as a finished instrument.. there are lots of sources. The one I just posted is “probably” legit. Not sure of the actual build quality.

Comment

The one I just posted is “probably” legit. Not sure of the actual build quality.
                  That link don't work now.
                  Terry

Comment

Originally posted by big_teee View Post
                    That link don't work now.
                    Yeah it was off of FB and probably timed out. I think it’s a legitimate site. Even offering a 10% discount right now. Search it:
                    https://m.banggood.com/?utm_source=g...hoClUcQAvD_BwE

Comment

Working...
                    X