Gallien Krueger 1001RB II power amp board 206-0260-B schematic

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gallien Krueger 1001RB II power amp board 206-0260-B schematic

I just got this amp in,and I can find schematics up to A6, but no B. Can anyone help??
    Being the weekend I haven't contacted GK yet.
    Last edited by shortcircuit; 11-10-2018, 11:03 PM. Reason: -
    If you don't know where your going any road'll take you there : George Harrison

Here's the power, don't have the pre.
    Attached Files
    Originally posted by Enzo
    I have a sign in my shop that says, "Never think up reasons not to check something."

Comment

Thanks g1 Have found pre also.. Off to the Lab

Comment

Could you post the pre for us?
        I have a sign in my shop that says, "Never think up reasons not to check something."

Comment

Posted by Tone Meister thread 700R II schematics post #1 , 206-0251-B1 preamp schematic 700RB II.pdf
          Last edited by shortcircuit; 11-11-2018, 02:07 AM. Reason: +

Comment

Originally posted by g1 View Post
            Here's the power, don't have the pre.
            g1 do you have the foil schematic and parts list for this board??

Comment

No I do not have that.

Comment

Originally posted by g1 View Post
                No I do not have that.
                ok thank you , have a great day

Comment

Gallien Krueger GK 1001RB II Schematic 206-0260-B

https://www.ssguitar.com/index.php?topic=4135.0
                  Gallien Krueger GK 1001RB II Schematic 206-0260-B

https://elektrotanya.com/gallien-krueger_1001rb-2_sch.pdf/download.html

https://elektrotanya.com/?q=showresult&what=gallien-krueger

http://bee.mif.pg.gda.pl/ciasteczkowypotwor/SM_scena/Gallien-krueger/
                  It's All Over Now

Comment

Thank You very much

Comment

Hello. I am new here and ended up here on an exhaustive search for the Gallien Krueger 1001RB-II schematic for the power amp version 206-0260-B2. I have found NUMEROUS LINKS or downloads for the -A1 thru -A6 versions and -B1 but never a -B2...except some links named that that were actually either for A1-A6 or B1. Anyone have the 206-0260-B2 SCHEMATIC at or know where I can find it?

For the Preamp, it would appear that the 700RB-II and the 1001RB-II must use the same part number of 206-0251-because I have found the same drawing labelled for both but mine is -B3. And I have never found that. Lots of -B1s around. Does anyone have the 206-0251-B3 PREAMP schematic or know where I can find it?

The Service Manual might be where these schematics live as it is there for the old 1001RB amp - so a service manual would be really appreciated if nothing else.

This appears to be a wonderful forum. I am really glad I landed on it!

Comment

https://www.ssguitar.com/index.php?topic=4135.0

https://elektrotanya.com/gallien-krueger_1001rb-2_sch.pdf/download.html
                        It's All Over Now

Comment

Originally posted by RDC View Post
                          Hello. I am new here and ended up here on an exhaustive search for the Gallien Krueger 1001RB-II schematic for the power amp version 206-0260-B2. I have found NUMEROUS LINKS or downloads for the -A1 thru -A6 versions and -B1 but never a -B2...except some links named that that were actually either for A1-A6 or B1. Anyone have the 206-0260-B2 SCHEMATIC at or know where I can find it?

For the Preamp, it would appear that the 700RB-II and the 1001RB-II must use the same part number of 206-0251-because I have found the same drawing labelled for both but mine is -B3. And I have never found that. Lots of -B1s around. Does anyone have the 206-0251-B3 PREAMP schematic or know where I can find it?

The Service Manual might be where these schematics live as it is there for the old 1001RB amp - so a service manual would be really appreciated if nothing else.

This must be a newer version of the 1001RB II ?? Does the amp have an issue or are you just looking for the schematics ?? the 206-0260-B2 board is what Full Compass has as a replacement , their pre-amp board is 206-0251-C . Have you tried contacting G&K ?

Comment

Originally posted by RDC View Post

Welcome to the Forum! This IS indeed a wonderful site, and full of well-seasoned maintenance folk & engineers from all over the planet.

These are what I've been working off of in servicing the 1001RB's. I haven't called GK to send me the latest service manual, which I should get around to. I haven't found the minor revisions thru the updates over time stopping me from getting these back up and running correctly.

1001RB 206-0260-B.pdf
                            206-0251-B1 preamp schematic 700RB II.pdf
                            1001RB-II_POWER_AMP_PN_206-0260.pdf
                            Logic is an organized way of going wrong with confidence

Comment

Working...
                            X