Schecter Hellraiser Stage 100 2x12 Transformers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Schecter Hellraiser Stage 100 2x12 Transformers

Anybody know where I can find some transformers for the Schecter Hellraiser Stage 100 2x12 Combo Amp? They are both Basler:
    BE32817001 (120V power transformer) & BE32749001 output transformer.

Your profile doesn't say where you're located, so it's hard to say what's available near you.
    "I took a photo of my ohm meter... It didn't help." Enzo 8/20/22

Comment

Sorry, eastern USA.

Comment

Are both transformers bad???

Or are you looking to dump money on "tone upgrades"?

Hard to imagine what you would seriously gain.

That is one high gain/ high powered amp.

Comment

None of the above, lol. I'm rebuilding a couple parted-out amps.

Comment

Are they missing the transformers?
            As in: you got partly stripped chassis?
            If so, what else is missing?

Or you just assume transformers are bad?

There´s lots of suitable out vthere without needing to mortgage your house to buy MM iron.
            Juan Manuel Fahey

Comment

FWIW: BE32817001 transformer specs are:
              120 VAC primary
              6.3V - 325V - 8V - 28VCT secondary

There are some similar Basler power transformers on Ebay that might work (search "Basler power transformer" and read specs). You'll have to judge physical size and current rating on the filament winding. I've no idea what tubes are in that amp. The hitch in yours is the 28VCT and the 8V. Most tube amp transformers aren't going to have those taps.

As far as OT, match up something to your tube compliment and desired output impedance. There are a number of transformer manufacturers that would have something.
              Last edited by The Dude; 11-30-2018, 02:35 AM.

Comment

If you want to get exact replacements you will have to find them on ebay or contact Basler and see if they will give you specs. or build them. Tell them the OEM is extinct.
                As mentioned above, the PT's have extra windings for lower voltage rails so you are not going to find any generic types that will work.
                Have you asked Schecter for schematics?
                Originally posted by Enzo
                I have a sign in my shop that says, "Never think up reasons not to check something."

Comment

Here's one if it will fit and if 6.5A is enough filament current. What tubes are in your amp?

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Basler-Tube...item2cdfaca790

Edit: I just noticed that the transformer you're looking for also has an 8V tap. The post above has been edited to note this. The transformer in this post does not have the 8V tap, so if you used it, you'd have to derive that supply from elsewhere.
                  Last edited by The Dude; 11-30-2018, 02:34 AM.

Comment

Working...
                  X