The Admin Zone

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Admin Zone

I thought it might be interesting to see how other sites operate their forums, so I signed up for an account with a forum about running forums, known as The Admin Zone. The administrator there goes by the name of Sandman, and he needs to see this thread in order to validate my request for access to their "Big Boards" group.

Training Day? Or the song by America?

(feel free to edit or delete as required to show off your super-powers)
    Originally posted by Enzo
    I have a sign in my shop that says, "Never think up reasons not to check something."

Comment

Hey! We matter! We're big! And you're indeed The Boss!

I hope I'm not blowing your chances of getting in? If so, Admin my comment away if needed...

Jusrin
      "Wow it's red! That doesn't look like the standard Marshall red. It's more like hooker lipstick/clown nose/poodle pecker red." - Chuck H. -
      "Of course that means playing **LOUD** , best but useless solution to modern sissy snowflake players." - J.M. Fahey -
      "All I ever managed to do with that amp was... kill small rodents within a 50 yard radius of my practice building." - Tone Meister -

Comment

Be interesting to see how many other forums have had attacks like our recent one, where a group comes in and tries to wrest control away. I am not sure what "this thread" needs to be or not be.

I belong to some very small forums, a medium size one like this, a large one like DIYAudio.com, and don't personally use mega-large forums.

Mostly this place hums along, but when problems arise, it would be great for the Boss to be prepared, rather than we have to figure things out on the spot.
        Education is what you're left with after you have forgotten what you have learned.

Comment

Working...
        X