A strange problem with a timer T1 interrupt

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A strange problem with a timer T1 interrupt

Stc microcomputer, T1 timer interrupt, there are two programs in the interrupt, there is a flag bit, according to the identification bit to determine which interrupt program to execute.
    T1ZD: JC CX1
    JMP CX2
    CX1: ...
    RETI
    CX2: ...
    RETI
    The problem is: if one of the two ends of the interrupt program is executed separately, it is normal. If the bit is judged and executed selectively, it will not work normally. Ask God to give advice, thank you
    Last edited by nosaj; 11-28-2018, 11:02 AM.

Funny you posted this in the "Music Electronics" section, since we have a dedicated "Fun with Computers" area: https://music-electronics-forum.com/...splay.php?f=51

Not too sure about the
    Ask God to give advice
    bit

Also funny that the link-bomb you posted says not a word about any
    Stc single-chip microcomputer
    which makes me think this is just a way to drop said link-bomb payload.

Also not sure how new members with zero posts can drop links in their very first message.
    Juan Manuel Fahey

Comment

I don't see a link. I think nosaj must have removed it. Probably better to relegate this to the spam file. I don't know if nosaj has that power with the new system.
      "Take two placebos, works twice as well." Enzo

"Now get off my lawn with your silicooties and boom-chucka speakers and computers masquerading as amplifiers" Justin Thomas

"If you're not interested in opinions and the experience of others, why even start a thread?
      You can't just expect consent." Helmholtz

Comment

We know what we have to do...

Jusrin
        "Wow it's red! That doesn't look like the standard Marshall red. It's more like hooker lipstick/clown nose/poodle pecker red." - Chuck H. -
        "Of course that means playing **LOUD** , best but useless solution to modern sissy snowflake players." - J.M. Fahey -
        "All I ever managed to do with that amp was... kill small rodents within a 50 yard radius of my practice building." - Tone Meister -

Comment

Working...
        X