Peavey jsx effects loop no sound

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Peavey jsx effects loop no sound

Have a peavey jsx head and every time i plug into the effects loop particularly the return I get no sound. Tried different chords and still no sound also goes the same for my gk 800rb on my bass amp same problem. I'm new to effects so maybe I'm doing something wrong so if someone could enlighten me on why this might be happening that would be appreciated. The effects being used is a line 6 m13 thanks.

Originally posted by luberajoe16 View Post
    Have a peavey jsx head and every time i plug into the effects loop particularly the return I get no sound. Tried different chords and still no sound also goes the same for my gk 800rb on my bass amp same problem. I'm new to effects so maybe I'm doing something wrong so if someone could enlighten me on why this might be happening that would be appreciated. The effects being used is a line 6 m13 thanks.
    I'm not a 100% on this but Send will go to Line6 M13 then output of line6 will goto return. Try that and see.
    Also does Line 6 work like this? Guitar into Line6 then to input jack of amplifier?

nosaj
    soldering stuff that's broken, breaking stuff that works, Yeah!

Comment

I do believe that the FX is Normally Off. (relay K5)
      It must be engaged with the footswitch.

Comment

That is written by the relay, but Q10 keeps the relay on in the absence of a footswitch. NO footswitch, the loop stays on.
        Education is what you're left with after you have forgotten what you have learned.

Comment

Thanks, Enzo.

Comment

Working...
          X