Well, after I got thru with the SVT5-Pro, which I'll post details on later, I pulled the SVT6-Pro apart. To get the power amp board out, you have to remove the huge Toriodal Power Xfmr and find all of the screws that lock the power amp assembly into place. I found as I began removing the xfmr primary leads that I had been inside this before, all still clearly marked so I'd know how to put it all back together.
Once I got the bottom heat sink unmounted and removed, I found all but two of the MosFET's were shorted, all but three of the gate resistors were open, all of the P-Ch MosFET's source sense resistors were open, a 13V zener was shorted, and the P-Ch side current limiter xstr was shorted. All of that while never even getting to full CW rotation on the bias pot! It does make me wonder if this amp was on the verge of failure anyway. That ice cream lid is full of all the failed parts.....so beware of what trim pot you get hold of on these amps!!
Fortunately I had fresh Source resistors, gate resistors, source sense resistors, and had just recently screened and batched new N-Ch & P-Ch MosFETs, so I was able to rebuild the lower power amp output stage.
I removed the circuit breaker from the rear panel, and the power switch from the front panel...both being snap-fit into the openings...and plugged them into their appropriate terminal. I found a suitable spacer to stand the PCB assembly vertical allowing me to measure the source terminals as I re-set the bias. I ended up soldering a short bar on the output bus to hang my black probe onto of my DMM, so I could check the MosFET's during bias adjustment, while in clear view of my power analyzer.
I'm just now putting the amp back together. I'll first verify each output section passes signal, so I don't have to tear it all down again if it doesn't.