Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by g1 View Post
    zwanghafte Verhaltensstörung
    Thanks, but the rest of the wording doesn't make sense to me either.
    - Own Opinions Only -

Comment

I think he meant he gets carried away with removing all traces of flux, even if not necessary. 'OCD' has become kind of a slang term.
      There is also a typo there where 'and' should have been spelled as 'an'. So 'an OCD thing'. Also, 'scrap' should have been 'scrape'.

I am seeing a lot more typo errors nowadays with everyone using 'spell check' on smart phones, sometimes even when unwanted.
      I do wish people would proof read all things they post, both here and in the world in general.
      Originally posted by Enzo
      I have a sign in my shop that says, "Never think up reasons not to check something."

Comment

Originally posted by g1 View Post
        I think he meant he gets carried away with removing all traces of flux, even if not necessary. 'OCD' has become kind of a slang term.
        There is also a typo there where 'and' should have been spelled as 'an'. So 'an OCD thing'. Also, 'scrap' should have been 'scrape'.

I am seeing a lot more typo errors nowadays with everyone using 'spell check' on smart phones, sometimes even when unwanted.
        I do wish people would proof read all things they post, both here and in the world in general.
        Thanks a lot!
        - Own Opinions Only -

Comment

Working...
        X