Digitech Drop Original Note Problem

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Digitech Drop Original Note Problem

I have a Digitech Drop Pedal where the pedal works, but every setting is allowing the original note to come through also. Anybody else have this issue before?

a friend contacted me today for a problem with this pedal acting strange,it seems that is sensible to bad power supply,and needs a separate unit.Also no other pedal is allowed in front,so try with passive guitar through a cable direct in input,powered by a separate 500mA PS.
    Other than that i guess it is candidate for substitution.

Comment

Sad to say I've done all of the above.

Comment

Isn't there a setting for 'drop + dry' ? Does that make it any worse, or is it possible that the pedal is stuck in that mode?
        Was it working correctly before?
        Originally posted by Enzo
        I have a sign in my shop that says, "Never think up reasons not to check something."

Comment

The drop+dry works fine as it's an octave down with the dry signal...it's allowing that dry signal on every other setting that's the problem.

Comment

Does it sound any different when drop + dry is selected compared to drop only?
            If it still won't get loud enough, it's probably broken. - Steve Conner
            If the thing works, stop fixing it. - Enzo
            We need more chaos in music, in art... I'm here to make it. - Justin Thomas
            MANY things in human experience can be easily differentiated, yet *impossible* to express as a measurement. - Juan Fahey

Comment

Working...
            X