Can I meet here good guys?...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Хочешь картошку фри с твоим биг маком?
    Education is what you're left with after you have forgotten what you have learned.

Comment

It's so cool that we have things like Google Translate. Modern wonders... More fun than my first VCR.
      Last edited by Reader; 12-19-2018, 03:17 PM.
      Keep learning. Never give up.

Comment

I love it. A fun game is to make some sentence, then translate English to French, French to German, German to Russian, Russian to Italian, then Italian back to English. Then see how twisted the sentence has become. even better when you can include Chinese and/or Japanese in the loop.
        Education is what you're left with after you have forgotten what you have learned.

Comment

Originally posted by Enzo View Post
          I love it. A fun game is to make some sentence, then translate English to French, French to German, German to Russian, Russian to Italian, then Italian back to English. Then see how twisted the sentence has become. even better when you can include Chinese and/or Japanese in the loop.
          I don't mean that you are saying much to change.
          "Take two placebos, works twice as well." Enzo

"Now get off my lawn with your silicooties and boom-chucka speakers and computers masquerading as amplifiers" Justin Thomas

"If you're not interested in opinions and the experience of others, why even start a thread?
          You can't just expect consent." Helmholtz

Comment

Originally posted by J M Fahey View Post
            Problem is, she may be actually nice from nose up ... but there´s a reason she blurred the picture from nose down ...

And the phrase: " I´m not interested in your money or body ... I only care about your brain" takes on a new meaning :

I surely hope you had to LOOK for that image and didn't just have it on hand.
            "Take two placebos, works twice as well." Enzo

"Now get off my lawn with your silicooties and boom-chucka speakers and computers masquerading as amplifiers" Justin Thomas

"If you're not interested in opinions and the experience of others, why even start a thread?
            You can't just expect consent." Helmholtz

Comment

Originally posted by Chuck H View Post
              I surely hope you had to LOOK for that image and didn't just have it on hand.
              Well, either way............
              "I took a photo of my ohm meter... It didn't help." Enzo 8/20/22

Comment

Does having it framed on my desktop and signed "With Love to Juan" count?
                Juan Manuel Fahey

Comment

Working...
                X