Peavey PV i2 problem

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Peavey PV i2 problem

I cant seem to get any sound/noise/ reaction at all out of my Peaveyt PCi2 mic. I checked all the wiring and the solder points are connected - there does not seem to be any damage to it etc - any sugestions? I have Shure 58's to use but I like (d) the way it sounded and would really like to see if I could get it to work

Here is some old guy advice:

Never love anything that can't love you back.

I love my Shure SM58s and 57s. And the PV mic is probably a nice mic too. But Musician Friend sells them for $45 and zero shipping. And I could certainly never repair them for that low a price. If it isn't something immediately apparent, it sounds like time for a new one.
    Education is what you're left with after you have forgotten what you have learned.

Comment

thanks Enzo!

your right - not worth the effort and time for what I already have put in ....

Originally posted by Enzo View Post
      Here is some old guy advice:

Never love anything that can't love you back.

I love my Shure SM58s and 57s. And the PV mic is probably a nice mic too. But Musician Friend sells them for $45 and zero shipping. And I could certainly never repair them for that low a price. If it isn't something immediately apparent, it sounds like time for a new one.

Comment

Working...
      X