Crest Audio CA9

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Crest Audio CA9

Good day ladies and gentlemen.....I was trying to find suitable replacement caps for the power supply in this unit but Digi-Key and Newark doesn't have anything that will physically fit.....the caps are 10000uf/67V....... width is 35mm and height is 60mm......anybody know where I might get these at some sort of a decent price?? I am going to need to replace all 8 of them.....
    Cheers

Originally posted by bsco View Post
    Good day ladies and gentlemen.....I was trying to find suitable replacement caps for the power supply in this unit but Digi-Key and Newark doesn't have anything that will physically fit.....the caps are 10000uf/67V....... width is 35mm and height is 60mm......anybody know where I might get these at some sort of a decent price?? I am going to need to replace all 8 of them.....
    Cheers
    Is this close enough at 63mm tall?
    https://www.mouser.co.uk/ProductDeta...Ln0l63QQ%3d%3d
    Experience is something you get, just after you really needed it.

Comment

Originally posted by nickb View Post
      Thank you sir.....it is going to depend about the lead spacing...the originals have 3 pins..(one for physical support)....which leaves the other two pins slightly behind the center line.....these are going to cost a few bucks for shipping as they have to come from the U.K. to Mouser's U.S. warehouse and then shipped out to Canada...that is what they had told me on another item that I had asked them about....shipping charges were pretty high...I'll check out the lead spacing and cost of shipping.....Thank you very much for the reply.....
      Cheers

Comment

Originally posted by bsco View Post
        Thank you sir.....it is going to depend about the lead spacing...the originals have 3 pins..(one for physical support)....which leaves the other two pins slightly behind the center line.....these are going to cost a few bucks for shipping as they have to come from the U.K. to Mouser's U.S. warehouse and then shipped out to Canada...that is what they had told me on another item that I had asked them about....shipping charges were pretty high...I'll check out the lead spacing and cost of shipping.....Thank you very much for the reply.....
        Cheers
        OK Canada then:
        https://www.mouser.ca/ProductDetail/...EX9GZdZc7RiGnA
        Experience is something you get, just after you really needed it.

Comment

And you can always use some kind of goop for extra support (like many mfgrs do).
          Originally posted by Enzo
          I have a sign in my shop that says, "Never think up reasons not to check something."

Comment

Working...
          X