Ampeg SVT-III Schematic

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ampeg SVT-III Schematic

I'm having some trouble with my SVT-III and I can't seem to find a schematic for it. This is not the all tube monster version. This is a late 80's (?) rackmount version with a tube pre-amp and a solid state output.

Does anyone know where I can find a schematic?

Thanks,

AL

Yes.
    Education is what you're left with after you have forgotten what you have learned.

Comment

Hah! I always wanted to do that.

There is the SVT3 and the SVT3 Pro too for that matter.

Send me an email to

tmenzo at msn dot com

with SVT3 schematic as the subject line and ask for it.
      Education is what you're left with after you have forgotten what you have learned.

Comment

Good one. I like it. Thanks for the response I sent you an email. I appreciate the help - and the humor.

AL

Comment

Enzo,

I just sent you another email. The Power Amp schem was very helpful. Thank you. But, as luck would have it, the power amp is fine. If you could track down a preamp schem it would be most helpful.

I just contacted Ampeg and they don't have one. How does that happen? They are trying to track down an equivalent for me or an old paper copy so if I do hear something from them I will certainly pass it along.

Thanks,

AL

Comment

OK let's here it for the service dept. at St. Louis Music. Really. They initially said they couldn't track it down but the young lady I talked to on the phone evidently did some more digging and just forwarded me what appears to be the old service manual for the amp. Schems/layouts/parts list/test voltages etc. Weeeee !!!!

Enzo, I forwarded that PDF file on to you. Hope it comes in useful.

AL

Comment

Thank you. I don't know why my file is missing that part.

Comment

Hi,

I m looking for this shematic too.
                My tubes burn cause of the humidity.
                I would like to repair it.
                If someone can help me; I need shematic for SVT 3 (no Pro) -1993 model-
                THX

Comment

Hi Wilicol

Considering how helpfull everyone else has been to me, I guess it is my turn.

You havn't got emails allowed in your profile. Send me an email & I will forward the File.

Cheers
                  Geoff.

Comment

Hi,

Thanks for your help.
                    I send you an email.
                    I've sended a request to Ampeg too but they don't have this schematic. I can't understand, it is not very serious. I believed that Ampeg was more professional and great organize company
                    bye
                    Last edited by wilicol; 04-01-2008, 11:01 PM.

Comment

I have it, so it must be online somewhere.
                      I'll check my files.

Comment

Wilicol, I have not recieved your email yet & have sent you a few private messages. Check top right corner of this page.

I have the file, just need to know where to send it too.
                        Maybe you dont need it anymore.

Cheers
                        Geoff

Comment

I just got several requests for it in my email, and I show his address in my sent files, so I think I already sent it to him. SOmeone here recently sent it to me, might have veen you even.

Comment

here's the output
                            Attached Files

Comment

THANKS SO MUCH FOR YOUR HELP

Particulary for ENZO (I send you an Email).
                              My amp work now I am happy. The schematic you send me is exactly the good one for my amp.

Comment

Working...
                              X