OK Then

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Chuck H View Post
    Well I'll guess that the signal is padded between the second preamp stage and the power tube grid then. It's very hard to see what all is going on in the pics because of the angle of shots and, of course, the nature of the wiring as it is. But what is THIS resistor doing? (circled in red) It sort of hides behind other stuff in all but this shot and I can't see well what it's connected to.
    That is one of the 100K

Originally posted by Chuck H View Post
    Ok. Then what is this one doing? It's clearly a different resistor.
    THAT is the grid leak, yes. My bad

Originally posted by g1 View Post
    edit: so the resistor in post #78 is actually 100K ?
    Yes, 100K

Originally posted by g1 View Post
    Who's in here:

[ATTACH=CONFIG]52324[/ATTACH]
    Another 10K in SERIES with another to make up the 22K?? Off the screen to the last filter cap, I reckon
    Last edited by Tone Meister; 02-02-2019, 08:11 PM.

Comment

Post removed as a courtesy.
      Last edited by Chuck H; 02-02-2019, 09:13 PM.
      "Take two placebos, works twice as well." Enzo

"Now get off my lawn with your silicooties and boom-chucka speakers and computers masquerading as amplifiers" Justin Thomas

"If you're not interested in opinions and the experience of others, why even start a thread?
      You can't just expect consent." Helmholtz

Comment

If it's just going to be guesswork and reckoning, might as well take a wild guess at what's causing the power reduction and close up the thread.
        Are you having a laugh? How hard can it be to check components against a simple 20 part schematic?
        Good luck.
        Originally posted by Enzo
        I have a sign in my shop that says, "Never think up reasons not to check something."

Comment

Working...
        X