Looking for maker of this amp

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by The Dude View Post
    Glad you figured it out, but I have to ask. How did you find it?
    It was suggested to me to ask in another forum, "The fretboard" in the UK, because there were a lot of guitar players in that forum. They did find it, but not long after they did, another forum I'm a member of also found the same link. When it rains, it pours, I guess. Not being a guitar player, I had no idea where to look and from the grainy pictures, it wasn't really possible to get much from the image it self, unless you were familiar with the amp.

And the person who started the whole search was Rich Williams, guitar player for the band Kansas. There was a pic on a Facebook tribute page that showed Kerry Livgren in a backstage pic with two of these amps behind him. Rich couldn't remember the amps and asked for help. I guess that started everybody looking. I was just the lucky one who had the connection to the forum where the person knew about the amp. I guess I knew the man who knew the man who knew the man?

Comment

Easy Peasy ... you just need the multidetector ultrasensitive secret ring helmet used by NickB .
      Juan Manuel Fahey

Comment

Originally posted by J M Fahey View Post
        Easy Peasy ... you just need the multidetector ultrasensitive secret ring helmet used by NickB .
        I was clueless. I didn't know it was that easy.

Comment

Working...
        X