Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Now THIS is what I call a TRUE Ground (fake as h*ll but who´s counting?)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Now THIS is what I call a TRUE Ground (fake as h*ll but who´s counting?)

The solution to all our grounding problems: a portable grounding block which since it´s *active* works anywhere (provably even in the vacuum of Space 35000 Miles away from Earth):
    https://highend-electronics.com/prod...SAAEgJDe_D_BwE

ONLY:
    $3,295.00 USD
    ..... a bargain considerin you get 4 FREE mains cables, which are worth over U$1500.

This is the interface between "The Ground Block" and our poor,dirty, plebeian wall outlet ... that alone justifies the price:

Juan Manuel Fahey

It's perfectly simple:

Filtration is handled by a UEF Ground Filter that’s 3 times the size of the original's UEF Ground Filter and this translates into 3 times the performance of the passive ground filter alone.
    To this we add an Active ULF Field generator as found in our PowerCell 12 UEF which re-clocks high-frequency ground noise to the Earth’s Schumann resonance as well as noise generated inside connected components at the circuit level, so each connected component’s performance is fundamentally transformed at the source.

With such a lucid explanation it must obvious to all but a simpleton how this works. Right?
    Experience is something you get, just after you really needed it.

Comment

This makes me want to listen to the Cephalic Carnage album "Lucid Interval." The album as far as the sound of the band is similar to the writing of the paragraph Nick posted because even a small amount of exposure leaves your mind in a state of totally obliterated. Some people like that

Comment

Originally posted by nsubulysses View Post
        because even a small amount of exposure leaves your mind in a state of totally obliterated. Some people like that
        Like Metal Machine Music ?
        Originally posted by Enzo
        I have a sign in my shop that says, "Never think up reasons not to check something."

Comment

I have not checked out Metal Machine Music but I will. I have been told in the past to check it out and for some reason I never have!

Noise/experimental music is awesome. The kind that tears real instruments to shreds

Comment

How about a $225.00 beeswax fuse.

It keeps the fuse element from vibrating.

https://highend-electronics.com/prod...eswax-shd-fuse

Oooh!

Comment

Originally posted by Jazz P Bass View Post

Oooh!
              Right! Because it's a bummer to have to swap out fuses to find one that's not microphonic
              If it still won't get loud enough, it's probably broken. - Steve Conner
              If the thing works, stop fixing it. - Enzo
              We need more chaos in music, in art... I'm here to make it. - Justin Thomas
              MANY things in human experience can be easily differentiated, yet *impossible* to express as a measurement. - Juan Fahey

Comment

Originally posted by Jazz P Bass View Post

Oooh!

Not just that. " This fuse will give you tighter bass and yet sound relaxed - very natural sounding. The sound stage will become bigger and deeper, more detailed, better layering, better micro detail but with a relaxed musical presentation"

Comment

Originally posted by eschertron View Post
                  Right! Because it's a bummer to have to swap out fuses to find one that's not microphonic
                  I think it's not an issue of microphonics. It's an issue of every time you turn the amp on and off there is a surge of current that goes through the fuse and the little wire will slightly flex. After it slightly flexes back and forth for about 20 years there is about a 1% chance the fuse will fail due to metal fatigue. So now, all your worries can be put aside.

Comment

I think it's not an issue of microphonics. It's an issue of every time you turn the amp on and off there is a surge of current that goes through the fuse and the little wire will slightly flex. After it slightly flexes back and forth for about 20 years there is about a 1% chance the fuse will fail due to metal fatigue. So now, all your worries can be put aside.
                    So you are trying to tell me that artificial candle wax will sound the same as natural beeswax? No way...

Comment

This makes me want to listen to the Cephalic Carnage album "Lucid Interval." The album as far as the sound of the band is similar to the writing of the paragraph Nick posted because even a small amount of exposure leaves your mind in a state of totally obliterated. Some people like that
                      I had to listen. Now I wish I hadn't.

Comment

Originally posted by nickb View Post
                        So you are trying to tell me that artificial candle wax will sound the same as natural beeswax? No way...
                        I'd be more concerned about the wax in my ears degrading the sound than the wax in my fuses.

Comment

"The new Ultimate is extremely difficult to build considering Audio Magic is drilling into both sides of the fuse now, sometimes it takes up to 3 tries to get one good fuse"
                          I guess they can't get a real fuse maker to even talk to them.
                          Originally posted by Enzo
                          I have a sign in my shop that says, "Never think up reasons not to check something."

Comment

It´s hard to align holes at ends of fuse tubes when your only tools are a rusty nail and the heel of your fairy boot.
                            Juan Manuel Fahey

Comment

I have not checked out Metal Machine Music but I will. I have been told in the past to check it out and for some reason I never have!
                              Lou Reed was quoted: "only an idiot would listen to MMM from beginning to end."

So, naturally I did exactly that. But I never told him about it.

For those curious would-be listeners, it's sort of a Mandelbrot set. That is, by hearing any part of it, you've essentially heard all of it. Hope this saves yez some time, and keeps smart MEFsters out of the idiot squad.
                              This isn't the future I signed up for.

Comment

Working...
                              X