Fender Blues Jr 3 noise

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by shortcircuit View Post
    FANTASTIC technicians.......and there are many.....J.M. g1...Jazz....nevetslab......The Dude......Randall....yourself included.....etc........etc.......there are too many to remember......all you guys are great....you really and truly have no idea of how much you actually help..seriously.....the info that is tossed around here will never be taught in an electronics course...no amount of money will buy it....and newcomers to this aspect of electronic repair, like myself would never figure out some of this shit.....just look at post #16...nevetslab sums it up great.....keep up the good work.....

I agree !!!!!!!
    shortcircuit knows exactly what I am talking about....

Comment

Originally posted by galaxiex View Post
      I had fun one day, aiming a little pen laser at various parts on a powered up circuit....
      hahaaa...I have got to try that............ what kind of weed do you recommend???

Comment

Originally posted by bsco View Post
        hahaaa...I have got to try that............ what kind of weed do you recommend???
        Not weed.... LSD.
        If it ain't broke I'll fix it until it is...
        I have just enough knowledge to be dangerous...

Comment

Originally posted by galaxiex View Post
          Not weed.... LSD.
          HAHAHAHAHAAAA..................it has been a very long time since I had LSD....Pink and Purple MicroDot comes to mind......was my favorite.....

Comment

Oh dear... I am a card-carrying hippie, I was there in the 1960s. Those were the days.

White double domes. Red flats. Blotter. Yes, even sugar cubes, they were not just a myth. Don't know where they came from, but we had one batch of "purple footballs".
            Education is what you're left with after you have forgotten what you have learned.

Comment

Originally posted by Enzo View Post
              Oh dear... I am a card-carrying hippie, I was there in the 1960s. Those were the days.

White double domes. Red flats. Blotter. Yes, even sugar cubes, they were not just a myth. Don't know where they came from, but we had one batch of "purple footballs".
              Yeah and don't forget Window Pane, Orange Barrel.......and yes...Blotter...as well as Mesclune and MDA......for me that was between 72 and 74...I was 16...... went to DeVry in Toronto....that was when i started my electronics course....my eyes were opened......in more ways that you can imagine.....

Comment

Yeah and don't forget Window Pane, Orange Barrel.......and yes...Blotter...as well as Mesclune and MDA......for me that was between 72 and 74...I was 16...... went to DeVry in Toronto....that was when i started my electronics course....my eyes were opened......in more ways that you can imagine.....
                While I never did Acid, last year's two Cataract Surgeries were the BEST light show hallucination trip I've ever been on. I think the ophthalmologist who was doing the surgery must have thought I was out of my mind. The colors & patterns were terrific!
                Logic is an organized way of going wrong with confidence

Comment

Yes all of those for me as well... even up in the Yukon, same years, 72 to 74.
                  If it ain't broke I'll fix it until it is...
                  I have just enough knowledge to be dangerous...

Comment

Mescaline, psilicybin, MDA. Then MDA morphed into MMDA, MDMA, and who knows what other alphabet soup.

I suffer from congestive heart failure, which results in low blood oxygen. Low enough it impedes brain function. But one thing I notice is if my blood oxy is real low, I get amazing dreams, and even hallucinations. I realize it is a medical condition that needs treatment, but the effect is not at all unpleasant, I enjoy the involved and complex dreams. I also do get auras - visual effects like people see with migraines. I see some effects reminiscent of LSD. In fact, I often wondered if LSD did its work partially by depriving the brain of oxygen. I have no idea how acid works though.
                    Education is what you're left with after you have forgotten what you have learned.

Comment

Sorry if this was mentioned previously: Shorting jacks don't always short - I've seen plenty on which the short was intermittent.

Comment

Working...
                      X