Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Need an electronics guy to mod a pedal and an onboard preamp.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need an electronics guy to mod a pedal and an onboard preamp.

Hi,
    I'm posting here as a member of TalkBass.com. I need help wiring a parametric EQ pedal to act as an onboard preamp for a custom guitar. Can anybody here help or recommend someone who can? I have no electronics experience, but have cash for anyone able to take this project on. Thanks.
    Matt

Where are you located? Probably best if you can find someone local to you.

Comment

Atlanta, GA... anybody on this site do electronics work for hire? I don't think its a complex project... easy money, right?

Comment

Sure a lot of us do. But you'd pay more than I might charge to have it shipped to Seattle to have the work done and returned to you, and it would require a lot of petroleum usage that would benefit the kind of people that don't give a damn about the little guy. Think globally, act locally.

There are a lot of good techs in Atlanta that could help you.

If you are not interested in having the work done, but just want some help doing it, I'd be glad to help.

Comment

No problem with shipping. I haven't found anything in ATL, so if you're able to take on a project I'll pay you well. As stated, it shouldn't be very difficult. Let me know and I'll ship the pedal next week. Talk to you soon.
          Matt

Comment

Working...
          X