No announcement yet.

Ethan, Lil' Skinny

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Here's a couple of songs he did in Little Rock, AR, at Stickyz Rock and Roll Chicken Shack, on River Front Row, last month.
    Just recorded on a cell phone, and that always makes the vocal low.
    Be sure and check the second song, I like it the best, the Tom Petty song.
    He is doing a club tour in Florida end of april, and early May.
    He is still in college and gigs most weekends.

"If Hitler invaded Hell, I would make at least a favourable reference of the Devil in the House of Commons." Winston Churchill
    Terry

Comment

Here he is rehearsing the song he wrote "Runnin Wild".
      He's playing it on his fairly new Gibson J45 Deluxe, he got a few months back.
      There is a promo at the end of the song.

"If Hitler invaded Hell, I would make at least a favourable reference of the Devil in the House of Commons." Winston Churchill
      Terry

Comment

Here's one Ethan, and his friend Danny Smith did at a Festival, a while back, that I like.
        "Ohio"

Terry

Comment

Here's Ethan Lil'Skinny, and Brent Frazier, in Texarkana at Crossties Acoustic Rowdy Friends Concert.
          Ethan wrote this song a month or so back, "Jaywalking in Texas'.

Last edited by big_teee; 01-14-2022, 09:34 PM.
          Terry

Comment

Ethan Lil Skinny, wrote this ballad, "Reason Why", with Brent Frazier on guitar.
            It was also performed at the Texarkana acoustic, Rowdy Friends jam.
            Ethan is now 22, finished college, just before christmas, and just went to Nashville, TN for some projects.

Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot from 2022-01-18 11-22-26.png
Views:	391
Size:	596.1 KB
ID:	950181
            Terry

Comment

Lil Skinny has a country rock single coming out in October.
              Here's a preview, from the recording studio, in Nashville.

Last edited by big_teee; 09-18-2023, 06:45 PM.
              Terry

Comment

"Let's Have a Ball", Country Rock, was officially released on Friday 10-13, in Nashville.
                First Single, written and performed by Lil Skinny.
                It is on streaming platforms, and now YouTube.

Terry

Comment

Here's a Lyric version of the first one.
                  Let's Have a Ball.

Terry

Comment

Here's Lil Skinny's second release, that he wrote, and was performed in a Nashville Studio.
                    "Red Dirt Over Blacktop"
                    I call it Southern Country Rock.
                    If I get a lyrics version later, I will post it.

Terry

Comment

Here's a Lyric version Video of the Lil'Skinny second release.
                      Check it out! "Red Dirt Over Blacktop"
                      T

Terry

Comment

Here is release #3.
                        Nashville to Nashville.
                        A song and Ballad, Lil Skinny wrote about growing up in Nashville, Arkansas.
                        Then going from Nashville, AR to Nashville, Tennessee.
                        T

Terry

Comment

Here's the Lyric Video version, of Nashville to Nashville.
                          The Song Ethan wrote about his journey from Nashville, AR. to Nashville, TN.
                          His next release, is supposed to be an up tempo song with an electric band.
                          Thanks for listening!
                          T

Terry

Comment

Lil Skinny just wrote, recorded, and released, this new Nashville Tune.
                            "I Got You Covered"
                            When the lyric video version comes out, in a few weeks, I'll post it too.
                            Thanks for Listening.
                            T

Terry

Comment

Working...
                            X